Stainless Steel Lacing Hook and Washer Set, 304 SS - Stainless steel lacing hook is used for fabrication of lacing insulation blankets or removable insulation covers with anchor assisting in fabrication of the blanket seam edge.
12 & 14 GAUGE
Typical specifications of lacing anchors (hooks) & washers
- Material: 304 stainless steel;
- Pin length: 65mm;
- Pin diameter: 2mm;
- Hook base diameter: 22mm;
- Hook base thickness: 1mm;
- Washer diameter: 25mm;
- Washer thickness: 0.4mm
|Nail Diameters||Cap diameters||Length|
|14 ga (.080)||7/8"||2-1/2"|
|14 ga (.080)||7/8"||4-1/2"|
|12 ga (.106)||7/8"||2-1/2"|
|12 ga (.106)||7/8"||4-1/2"|
Applications : Generally stainless steel lacing anchors and washers are used with our other products: silicone coated fiberglass cloth, Vermiculite coated high silica cloth, e-glass needled mat and stainless steel knitted stocking mesh
Accesseries and parts : 2-HOLE LACING WASHER ; 2-HOLE LACING TOPS
- MATERIAL: Low Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel. Material specifications or certification available upon request.
- FINISH: Mild Steel pins are galvanized, Mild Steel tops are zinc plated.
- ANNEALING: All steel pins are fully annealed unless otherwise specified.
SELF LOCKING LACING WAHWERS