Fiber Cement Board Internal Wall Panel Cement Sheet 8mm, 10mm
|FOB Price:||US $4-25 / Foot|
|Min. Order:||20 Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Feet||US $4-25/ Foot|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: fiber cement board
- Thickness: 5mm
- Material: Non-asbestos
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400
- Specification: 1220x2440 or 1200x2400mm
- HS Code: 68118200
- Grade: Grade A
- Color: Grey
- Edge: Square
- Usage: Building
- Trademark: HBD
- Origin: China
HBD Fiber Cement Board presents the art of Germany know-how as a high quality building materials.
All HBD boards are autoclaved to become stable product.HBD fiber cement board does not contain any of asbestos fiber, however, it has strong bending strength like those with system.
It has low water absorption rate and high impact resistant ability.
These good advantages make it suitable for any purposes of applications.
HBD high density fiber cement board is made by wood lengthy fiber, concrete, silicon sand and etc.
Made under the high pressure water vapor process, therefore, it performs well in humidity durability, force resistance,
fiber proofing. HBD fiber cement board is suitable in indoor partition, ceiling and decoration purpose.
1) 100% asbestos free
2) Non-combustible: PSB, GB8624, CLASS A
3) Moisture resistant
4) Excellent impact resistance
5) Excellent sound insulation
6) High dimensional stability
7) Good surface finish
8) Easy to work, fix and decorate.
Wood fiber: 8%+Sio2:35-45%+Ca materials: 15-30%+ Cement: 10-20%+Other Accessories: 5%.
|Remark: Different dimensions can be made as required.|
1) Thickness: 3.5 - 25mm
2) Max. width: 1,220mm(Others could be also available according to your requirment)
3) Max. length: 2,440mm~,3000mm(Others should be also available according to your requirment)
4) Edges: square / beveled / tapped.
1) Internal and External partition wall applications in commercial, large office building and public ceiling ,curtain wall etc.
2) Substrate board, applications in wet environment, such as kitchens and bathrooms;
3) Substrate for flooring
4) Eave lining
5) Filling slurry wall
6) Special environments such as ward, laboratory and asepsis room.