Calcium Silicate Insulation Board ISO 9001 with Smooth Surfaces
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||40000 M3 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: NRCS-1000
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Block
- Temperature Grade: 1000c
- Delivery Time: 14 Days After Down Payment.
- Size: 1200 X 600mm
- Trademark: NR
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 68091900
- Refractoriness (℃): 1000c
- Type: Heat-Resistant Material
- Material: Sio2
- Density: 250-300 Kg/M3
- Color: Pure While
- Surface: Machined
- Transport Package: PP Bags + Carton + Pallet
- Origin: China
NR climate boards are made of calcium silicate, a kind of building material with a mineral base. As the micro porous structure is formatted by the calcium silicate crystals , billions of micropores are connected to each other resulting in a huge capillarity which give itself a good performance as following : Thermal Insulation, Diffusion-Open, Capillary Active, Environmentally Compatible , Fire-proofing.
Historic and heritage buildings require a far more holistic approach to insulating to avoid degradation and damage, necessitating a need to balance energy efficiency with breathability and damp protection whilst most importantly maintaining the characteristics of the building and preserving the facade.
In this condition the climate board will be the best choice for perfect internal insulation solution for older buildings. Made from calcium silicate, a microporous mineral building material with good insulating properties: its high capillary action ensures humidity regulation and the nature of the material means that mould cannot form on its surface.
NR Climate Board is a direct solution to internal insulation and building restoration. It is installed using special adhesive mortar and can be faced with a lime based plaster for an aesthetic and breathable surface finish. All the system components are available from Ecological Building Systems. NR climate board is non-flammable and is classed as A1
- Reduced heating costs
- Easy to work with and install
- Increased value of the restored building
- Improvement of room climate
- Custom profiles available
- Interior insulation of existing buildings
- Maintain brick-, stucco- and ornamental facades with additional thermal insulation
- Effective utilization of the heating system when quickly heating interior rooms in
- public buildings, meeting rooms and offices
- Humidity control and generation of a healthy room climate in hospitals and
- charitable institutions
- Increase in comfort and mould damage prevention
How does it work ?
- Millions of highly surface-active micropores open to diffusion absorb potential moisture and gradually emit it to the indoor air. The board surface, however, remains constantly dry. The thousandfold proved system is produced of purely mineral natural building materials such as chalk and sand, according to the latest technology.
- The high-quality calcium silicate boards can be mounted in a time-saving and flexible way and are successfully used in living spaces, churches, structures historically worth of protection, vault constructions, half-timbered houses and in moisture-proof spaces. They have excellent features from the building design aspect, are not flammable and are simultaneously noise-reducing.
- With NR climate boards products you will be able to save energy costs and permanently avoid mould. And with which you create a comfortable climate for you and your family.
- Interior insulation
- Interior rehabilitation of residential buildings
- Avoidance of mould
- Regulation of room air conditions
- Dry mortarless constructions & half-timbered houses
- Rehabilitation and modernization of moisture-proof spaces and cellars
- Insulation of thermal bridges according to applicable standards
|Classification temperature °C||1000||1000||1100||1000|
|Bulk density kg/m3||245||285||285||300|
|Shrinkage @1000 °C - 12h full soak, %||< 2||< 2||< 1.5||< 1|
|Thermal conductivity @600 °C mean, W/m.K||0.16||0.16||0.16||0.14|
|Compressive strength (ASTM C 165), N/mm2||1.2||1.8||2||2.5|
|Length mm||600 610 1000 1200 2400|
|Width mm||300 310 500 600 1000|
|Thickness mm||25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100,110,120,150|