1260c Heating Folded Ceramic Fiber Modules
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Usage: High Temperature Insulating Material
- Chemical Composition:: Al2O3.SiO2, Al2O3
- Manufacturing Technique: Jilt Silk Rug
- Typical Size: 305 X 305 X305 Mm
- Grade: Std, HP, Hz, Ultra-H
- More: Please Contact Us Via Email
- Transport Package: First by PP Bags, Then by Cartons
- Origin: China
- Temprature Classification: 1500℃, 1400℃, 1260℃, 1050℃
- Shape: Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Kind: High Purity Ceramic Fiber
- Density: 160 -240 Kg/M3
- Delivery Time: as Per Order Qty
- Trademark: NR
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 68061010
Best Choice of Ceramic Fiber Module
we offer only the best selection of ceramic fiber module to suit your high temp insulation needs. A ceramic fiber module is an effective solution to high temperature insulation because it can be used for:
- Industrial Heaters
- And many other high temp insulation applications!
NORTH module is an accordion-folded blanket ceramic fiber module that uses either 304SS or 310SS hardware and anchoring systems. NORTH modules are manufactured in two grades of ceramic fiber blanket:
- HP (high purity) grade
- HZ (zirconia) grade
These modules are available in standard thicknesses from 6 inches to 12 inches and in 128 kg/m3 (8 pcf) and 160 kg/m3 (10 pcf) densities.
- - High temperature insulation for different kinds of industrial furnaces.
- - High temperature insulation for tunnel kilns.
- - Incinerator insulation .
- - Boiler high temperature insulation
- - Industrial heaters
- - Reformers
Characteristics of ceramic fiber module
Low thermal conductivity & heat storage - High temperature stability -Resistance to thermal shock & chemical attack
To be secured by concealed anchor Greater mechanical strength Resistance to gas flow erosion
Shorter heat up and cool down time Flexible and easy to cut or install -Selection of attachment designs
The expansion of module make furnace lining be seamless and can make up the shrinkage of fiber furnace lining to improve heat insulation Excellent tensility, after the construction of furnace lining is completed; The module is at the pre-compressed state;
1260° C, 1400° C, 1430° C, 1500° C, 1600° C
Size: 300mm X 300mmx (100-300mm) (Thickness)
Anchoring parts: Common heat-resistant steels include SUS304 and SUS310 heat-resistant boiler
Package: Components are packed into carton or stockpiled on pallet and wrapped with plastic films.
*Custom sizes available upon request
*Z-Block modules are available upon request