100% Asbestos-Free Weatherclad Fiber Cement Plank Siding
|FOB Price:||US $2.9-4.5 / Foot|
|Min. Order:||20 Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Feet||US $2.9-4.5/ Foot|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: fiber cement board
- Color: Customerized
- Specification: 3000x210; 3660x210; 3000x190; 3000x210
- HS Code: 68118200
- Material: Fiber Cement
- Trademark: HBD
- Origin: China
Wood Grain Fiber Cement Plank Siding
Length 2400mm~3660mm, Width 190mm-30mm, Thickness 6mm-18mm
Modulus of Rupture: 12 MPa(EMC)
Thickness Tolerance: ±0.5 mm
Modulus of Elasticity: 7100 ± 500 MPa(Wet)
Coefficient of thermal conductivity: 0.3W/(m.K)
Frost-resistance durative: 30
High temperature durative: ±120
Fiber cement siding (or "fibre cement cladding" in the UK and Australasia) is a building material used to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and domestic applications. Fiber cement is a composite material made of sand, cement and cellulose fibers.
1)100% asbestos-free environment-friendly ;
2) fireproof, waterproof,mousr-resistance,insec-resistance,noise-insulation,heat-insulation,antifrezing ;
3) fire-resistant, termite-proof and low-maintenance
3) light wight,hight strength,corrotion resistance,and durability;
4) variety of colors and good appearance;
5) convenient,fast installtion (it can be sawed,laned,naildand drilled);
In appearance fiber cement siding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden siding, clapboard and imitation shingles. Fiber cement siding is also manufactured in a sheet form and is used not only as cladding but is also commonly used as a soffit / eave lining and as a tile underlay on decks and in bathrooms. Fiber cement siding is not only used as an exterior siding, it can also be utilized as a substitute for timber fascias and bargeboards in high fire areas.
Sheet sizes vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer but generally they range between 2400 - 3660 mm in length and 900 -1220mm in width (600 & 450 mm increments). This manufactured size minimizes on-site wastage as residential floor, wall and roof structures lay structural members at 450 or 600 centres.
When used as siding boards, widths between 170mm and 300mm (5.25 inch to 12 inch) are available.
Fiber cement thicknesses vary between 4.5-18mm and also vary in density - the lower density resulting in a fibrous rough edge when cut and the higher density having a cleaner smoother edge when cut.
Thermal resistance and sound transmission vary greatly between fiber cement products. Fiber cement sheet products rate poorly in thermal resistance and sound transmission and separate wall insulation is highly recommended. Generally the thicker and denser the product the better resistance it will have to temperature and sound transmission.
Fiber cement cladding is a very heavy product and requires two people to carry the uncut sheets. Thin fiber cement cladding is fragile before installation and must be handled carefully; it is prone to chipping and breakage if improperly handled.
Once the product is cut it may again require two people to install - one to hold the sheet flush against studwork and the other to nail the product in place.
Cutting fiber cement cladding sheeting usually requires a mechanised saw or metal hand shears and sheets can be cut to size in three ways:
- Thinner sheets can be scored with a heavy duty cutting blade and snapped
- Purpose made "fibro cutter" (an Australian term)
- Thicker and denser sheets require cutting by a mechanical saw using a diamond blade (Masonry blade)
- 1/8 spacing required between end-joints (cladding seams) later to be filled with caulking made for fiber cement siding
- Metal 6"x6" step flashing required behind overlapping seams to prevent sheathing damage from water
- Hot dipped Galvanized roofing nails to hang fiber cement siding
Some caution must be exercised to properly ventilate areas where fiber cement siding (FCS) is being cut; long-term exposure to the silica dust generated during the installation process can cause silicosis.
Fiber cement cladding can be painted before or after installation. (For areas of exposure, weatherproof paint must be used.) Once the product is fixed the joints are usually covered with timber battens and the entire wall surface is painted.
Competitors to fiber cement cladding include products made from vinyl, polyvinyl chloride, wood composite products (such as hardboard and Masonite) and aluminum siding